Bilingual speakers often find themselves having to learn two languages for the first time.

That’s because of a change in law that was made in January.

The Law Society of Ireland, which has the highest proportion of bilingual speakers in the country, will no longer allow lecturers to teach their two languages.

This means they will need to take courses in one language or another.

But if you are fluent in one of the two languages, you’ll still be able to teach it to others.

If you are not, your teaching licence will be suspended.

The Society of Irish Language Teachers, which represents bilingual teachers in Ireland, said that it has heard from many people who are being affected by the change.

It said it has been in discussions with the Government, the Law Society and the Department of Education to find a solution.

But for those who are concerned about their livelihood, there’s also a simple solution: learn another language.

We’re not saying that learning another language will solve everything, but we can at least make sure that you’re well prepared if you do decide to take the plunge.

What to do if you’re a non-Irish speaker What you can do if your mother tongue is not your mother language: Read the Irish Language Act, which requires schools to teach all children in English.

This includes schools that are registered in a foreign country.

The Education Act will also allow you to take a course in another language in the same school if you meet certain requirements.

If your mother is bilingual, she may be able find out more about this and get you more information.

If she is not bilingual, you can contact the Department for Education and ask if it’s possible to take an assessment test to assess your knowledge.

If it’s a yes, you will need the required written test to prove you’re capable of the language.

It’s important to remember that if you don’t pass, your teacher can’t stop you from taking the course, and will need your permission to do so.

If the test shows that you don